NPGMT150D10-FFA Quick-Connect GMT Fuse Panel, dual 150A/bus, Ten 20A GMT/bus, output connectors, 19/23”, 2RU, Full Front Access
Westell is introducing a new family of GMT fuse panels that have the latest technology in connectivity and the highest performance in ampacity versus operating temperature range, the NPGMT150 Series.This is the first in a planned launch of panels over the next few years, across the spectrum of power distribution panels, introducing state of the art connectivity and performance.
The main advantage of the quick-connects is they allow installers to use a faster and non-torque required plug installation process versus the multi-step process of the screw-terminal installation. Quick-connect terminals allow wires to be run horizontally from the panel vs the vertical run of wires from a waterfall screw-terminal design. This allows the installers to optimize the wire management and allows the panels to be stacked closer together if desired.
- High input capacity of 160A per bus at +50C in a dual bus design enables the highest efficiency of power distribution in GMT fuse panel applications
- Maximum GMT output capacity of 20A supported for each fuse position
- Front and rear access models support standard and limited access network configurations
- Quick-connect output design allows for a stackable footprint to support optimized equipment layouts
- +65°C operation at >90% ampacity permits a single panel to be used in both outside and inside plant environments with the highest performance and reliability
- 10x10 and 15x15 dual bus models support both moderate and high density 19” rack width applications
- Made in the USA from greater than 60% USA content, built and shipped from Aurora, IL